After all you put me through,
You think I'd despise you,
But in the end I wanna thank you,
'Cause you've made me that much stronger
...
So I wanna say thank you 'Cause it
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
- Fighter (Christina Aguilera)
Apr 4, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Notebooks
illuminate.google.com notebooklm.google.com
-
To install pngwrite we need to install to helper library before we install pngwriter. 1. libpng 2. freetype2 We can use fink or macport to i...
-
Use 'Disk Utility' application to format the USB drive in MS-DOS (FAT) format Download the windows ISO file from the Windows websit...
No comments:
Post a Comment