Dec 11, 2016

Quote of the day

14 years back I grabbed a person's hand with love and asked her to stay with me. She agreed and then two days later changed her mind saying "our life is like a lemon juice and there should be a right proportion of lemon drop to make it appetizing". As always as a man of understanding, I made way for her. After a week, she reverted back to her original decision and looked for me like someone who was crazy in love. She found me finally standing in an empty veranda. Allah put me into a position that was easy for me to break her heart. Instead, I grabbed her hand and looked passionately into her face. My heart said to me this was not the heart that I should break. My heart told me this was the girl of my life.

                                                  








No comments:

Carlo Cipolla's Laws of Stupidity

    "By creating a graph of Cipolla's two factors, we obtain four groups of people. Helpless people contribute to society but are...