May 21, 2015

DeepBeat(): Rap song generated using DNN

For a chance at romance I would love to enhance
But everything I love has turned to a tedious task
One day we gonna have to leave our love in the past
I love my fans but no one ever puts a grasp

I love you momma I love my momma – I love you momma 
And I would love to have a thing like you on my team you take care
I love it when it’s sunny Sonny girl you could be my Cher
I’m in a love affair I can’t share it ain’t fair

Haha I’m just playin’ ladies you know I love you.
I know my love is true and I know you love me too
Girl I’m down for whatever cause my love is true
This one goes to my man old dirty one love we be swigging brew

My brother I love you Be encouraged man And just know
When you done let me know cause my love make you be like WHOA
If I can’t do it for the love then do it I won’t
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1505.04771.pdf

No comments:

Carlo Cipolla's Laws of Stupidity

    "By creating a graph of Cipolla's two factors, we obtain four groups of people. Helpless people contribute to society but are...