Aug 17, 2007

I d i o s y n c r a c y
--------------------
I was just visiting websites of university teachers. I am mailing them with a hope that some one shows interest on me to give me a funding for my MS or PhD program. I found the following thing on the page http://www.utdallas.edu/~besp/ Dr. Sergey Bereg of University of Texas Dallas. It grabbed my mind. I can't control copying and pasting it. Idiosyncracy of human mind!So many idiosyncracies we have bestowed with.

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who count in binary and those who don't."

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be
a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe.

No comments:

Orpheus and Eurydice