Mar 10, 2014

Mean tweets


  • I saw X but it might have been a run-of-the-mill Goblin.
  • X looks like Potato face
  • Dick head.
  • Twat.
  • Bald-headed dick.
  • Dirty whore
  • I don't want to be mean but why he reminds me of dinosaur.
  • You old slut.
  • He is singing. Is there a volume lower than mute?
  • Crab apple
  • She has horse tooth
  • My hairy penis thanks you
  • He is on my list of people I don't understand anyone likes.
  • What is the fuss with X. You hairy, non-funny dick.
  • When some one says he is like X they are basically saying guess how big your nose is? Very big.
  • I want to puke or kill myself then puke
  • I can't figure out if he is attractive or not
  • He smells like stale fart and cigarettes
  • Your face looks like a dump
  • If it is 1900 i'd be excited
  • I took a picture of a shit in my toilet and it is better than the movie "X".
  • He is kind of amazing when you think how hard it would be to balance that huge head on a tiny body.
  • If he is doing it again, then guys I tell you - get your backpacks and boots. this is the apocalypse.
  • I would chop off my arm then fuck with my detached limb than watch X. What the fuck is wrong with the world.
  • He is overrated
  • Do you know if you skinned X then iron out his skin you would have enough coat to give all the kids in the world.
  • Old fat
  • Dear god give us Y back we will give you X.
  • How come you look anorexic and fat at the same time.
  • Is there a kickstarter campaign for X to not to appear
  • Really, that's the face you are going with. This event is gonna suck.
  • You old irrelevant pig.
  • He has a small dick.
  • Oi gayboy I am fed up seeing fucking ugly face on my tv.
  • X! shut the fuck up.
  • Looking forward to the day when the world stop sucking X twat. Lumpy faced bastard.
  • I am just gonna throw it out there. I hate X. I hate his fucking face. I hate his name. I hate the smug he looks. I hate X.
  • She looks like a ducks vagina. literally a ducks twat.
  • It is made of his balls sweat.
  • I wanna pee on his face. No reason behind it.
  • My mom thinks he looks like a q-tip.
  • He looks like skin cancer. 
  • What a pretentious cock
  • I don't find him funny. I am glad he is shot in the serial.
  • Go buy another zoo and live in it.
  • He is huge douche bag
  • Hey X. Get a life.
  • X! you suck fat ball.
  • He is so ugly, way to ugly to play X
  • He looks like Dracula
  • Can it be my turn to punch X until there is bones in his stool?
  • My friend you are a dick.
  • Dude loose some weight.
  • I hate when people ask me why I hate X. Like I just do.
  • He seems like he cries after sex.
  • X can suck my dick.
  • That X song. Make it stop please.
  • I would rather hear morgan freeman talk me through masturbation than hear Y singing X.
  • He looks like a sewer rat.
  • X looks and sounds like a twat.
  • X is a crack whore.
  • Big X more like big fucking douche.
  • Christina Hendricks from Mad Men could have had almost any man she wanted with looks like those. Nevertheless, she decided to mary the awkward looking (at best) Geoffrey Arend. This is one of those cases that will never make sense to us, and all we can do is clap it up for Geoffrey as he seemingly did the impossible.
  • Deborra-Lee Furness could pass for Hugh Jackman's mother, and if they told anyone that, we'd all actually believe it. Hugh Jackman is one of the kindest souls in the industry.
  •  
Reference

No comments: